Saturday, October 31, 2009

A visit to the plant nursery






Recently I visited the Sunder Nagar Govt. nursery with a dear friend of mine. The nursery is spread in 60 acres and is located near Humayun's Tomb. They had the most beautiful crimson dwarf Cannas which we both just loved and bought. Their color was so striking that we were amazed. We also bought some herbs to plant-celery, parsley.Their foliage collection was beautiful and extensive- rows and rows of potted plants under huge trees. We spent a good hour just walking around and soaking in the beauty. Wish we had more time to explore coz it's spread in a huge area.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cannas.
    Came in from Blotanical incidentally. Hope we're going to see you there a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 acres? What a fantastic place to look around, walk, and buy! Lovely images. The reds are striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, well be sensible, well-all described

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! Tell me What are prices of plants in that nursery??
    Are they expensive or cheap??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank you. You guys have helped me take care of my mothers plant after she passed away. thank you for such great help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Nice content! Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content Please keep sharing! And please visit.
    best nursery plant suppliers in nashik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about.
    landscape nursery near me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...